Terms & Conditions - Effective as of 1 June 2023
Franki locals creator fund terms and conditions
- Eligibility to participate in the Program
- Community Guidelines
The Program is owned by Franki Global Inc. 100 W Broadway STE 3000 Long Beach CA, 90802 (“FRANKI”, “we”, “us”, “our”), and is our way of supporting our creator community by rewarding creators who drive franki app engagement and build a community of followers as outlined in the Franki Locals Fund Terms below. Our intention via this Program is to support and motivate like-minded creators who genuinely want to support their local hospitality small businesses and build a community within FRANKI (Program Intent).
The Terms are between you and FRANKI and govern your (any participating individual is referred to as “you,” “your,” or “Creator”) participation in the Franki Locals Fund Program (the “Program”).
2. Eligibility to participate in the Program
The Program is an invite-only program and FRANKI reserves the right to cap the number of Creators invited into the program. We reserve the right to accept or reject any Creator application to the Program for any reason whatsoever, but as a minimum, in order to be considered eligible for admittance into the program, you must meet and maintain all of the following criteria:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America and at least 18 years of age;
- You must have a bank account that can be connected securely within the franki wallet;
- You must have created a franki profile within the franki mobile app (the“App”) including your name, email address, photo, phone number, and user handle;
- You have posted (or will post within 14 days of acceptance to the Program) a minimum of two Helpful video reviews at any restaurant, Café, Food, bar, nightclub or other similar hospitality venue’s (“Venue”) listed within the App.
- You maintain your participation in the Program in line with the Program’s Intent.
- You must be willing to provide, upon request, any legally required taxpayer information that may be required by law for FRANKI to collect.
FRANKI will reward Creators for driving engagement within the App and building their community via Monthly Fund Payments and Monthly Creator Bonuses as outlined below. The intent is to encourage you to build your follower base and thus your community with the App.:
- 3.1 Monthly Fund Payments will be paid for each of the following activities:
- 3.1.1 Posting of Helpful videos (“Content”) that you have created.
- Note that Helpful is defined as “a video review that shows an honest overview of your experience at a Venue to enable a viewer of the video to gain enough insight to decide to visit or not visit”; and
- Content must be an authentic representation of your own experience; and
- Content must be shot in a Venue based in the United States of America. Exceptions will be made for Locals travelling for vacation or work internationally, at our absolute discretion, where we will accept what we determine to be a reasonable amount of international Content as part of the program.
- 3.1.2 The engagement that the Content you produce drives, including – views, likes, shares and viewer comments.
- 3.1.3 Each new follower you gain within the App.
- 3.1.4 Each new unique individual user of the App that creates a franki account as referred by you using the unique referral link.
- 3.1.5 Only one piece of Content will be rewarded for any Venue for any one visit and must be posted in the App.
- 3.1.6 Any other Activity that franki may introduce to reward you for building your community in franki.
- 3.1.1 Posting of Helpful videos (“Content”) that you have created.
- 3.2 Monthly Creator Bonuses may award monthly bonuses to Creators in addition to the Monthly Payments for contribution to building the franki community. These will change from time to time.
Payments will be made to Creators by crediting funds earnt into the franki Wallet within the App monthly and credited on or before the 15th day of the following month. If the 15th day falls on a weekend or a national public holiday, the funds will be deposited on the next business day.
If FRANKI determines that within any calendar year the program is running, that a Creator will potentially hit the IRS threshold for Tax withholding (currently $600 annually) the Creator acknowledges and agrees to submit a completed “Request for Taxpayer identification Number and Certification” (Form W-9) before further payments are made to the Creator.
The Term of the Program shall commence on the sign up date of the Creator and continue on a month to month basis until terminated.
- 5.1 Termination by You
- You may Terminate this agreement at any time by emailing [email protected]
- 5.2 Termination by Us
- We may Terminate the Program at any time by providing no less than one calendar months’ notice; or
- We have the right to Terminate your participation in the program without notice if you are deemed at our sole discretion, to:
- be participating in the Program in breach of the Community Guidelines (or the spirit of the Community Guidelines or the, Program Intent; or
6. Community Guidelines
Only share your content. You own the content you post on franki. Please post authentic, factually correct content, and don’t post anything you’ve copied from others or collected from the Internet that you don’t have the right to post.
Post videos that are appropriate for a diverse audience. We proudly support community diversity. We don’t allow nudity on FRANKI. This includes videos and digitally-created content that show sexual intercourse, genitals, and close-ups of fully-nude buttocks. We do not allow any content we determine to be spam, political in nature, hate speech, bullying or harassment. FRANKI is not a place to support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups. Offering sexual services, buying or selling firearms, and illegal or prescription drugs (even if it’s legal in your region) is also not allowed. It’s never OK to encourage violence or attack anyone based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities, or diseases.
Foster meaningful and genuine interactions. Help us stay spam-free, genuine and a trusted community by not artificially creating any new accounts, collecting likes, followers, shares, posting repetitive comments or content, or repeatedly contacting people for commercial purposes without their consent.
Follow the law. FRANKI promotes experiences and adventure, but we do not promote the abuse or illegal use of drugs and alcohol. Be smart. Please follow the relevant laws in your area. Do not include minors or anyone who has not consented to your content in your videos or they will be subject to removal.
Help us keep the community strong. Each of us is an important part of the franki community. If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines, please help us by flagging content in the App or emailing us at [email protected]. We have a team that reviews these reports and works as quickly as possible to remove content that doesn’t meet our guidelines.
You may find content you don’t like, but that doesn’t violate the Community Guidelines. If that happens, you can unfollow or block the person who posted it.
Many disputes and misunderstandings can be resolved directly between members of the community. If one of your photos or videos was posted by someone else, you could try commenting on the post and asking the person to take it down.
We may work with law enforcement, including when we believe that there’s risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.