ARBITRATION NOTICE: Except if you opt out and except for certain types of disputes described in the Arbitration section below, you agree that disputes between you and FRANKI will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration and you waive your right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.
- Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to create an account or otherwise use the Service. Additionally, if you are in the European Economic Area, you must be over the age required by the laws of your country to create an account or otherwise use the Service, or we need to have received verifiable consent from your parent or legal guardian. If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of another legal entity, including a business or a government, you represent that you have full legal authority to bind such entity to these terms. If you don’t have the legal authority to bind your employer or the applicable entity, please do not access or use the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive videos, photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. Excepting people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, FRANKI prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to FRANKI upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other FRANKI users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password(s) secret and secure.
- You must comply with FRANKI’s Community Guidelines, which can be found at http://frankiapp.com/
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, names, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “User Content” or “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or FRANKI.
- You must not access FRANKI’s private API by means other than those permitted by FRANKI.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any FRANKI users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your name or username without prior written consent from FRANKI.
- You must not interfere or disrupt FRANKI’s Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any FRANKI page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- FRANKI reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your FRANKI account by reaching out to FRANKI customer service at [email protected]. If we terminate your access to the Service, your account, your videos, photos, comments, likes, follows, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g. users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos). However, you understand and agree that, upon termination or deactivation of your account, your User Content and associated data, including your name, may be reposted and/or continued to be used by and linked to those third parties to whom your User Content relates.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username or account for any reason.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that FRANKI is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. FRANKI reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party’s service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. FRANKI does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that FRANKI is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. Your correspondence and business dealings with third parties found through the Service are solely between you and the third party.
- You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an “Application”) and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if FRANKI has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the FRANKI Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- FRANKI prohibits crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with FRANKI’s express consent).
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in your Content, you hereby declare that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of your Content by FRANKI, its affiliated companies or their licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of your Content; and (d) you forever release FRANKI, its affiliated companies and their licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against FRANKI by virtue of any such moral rights.
Note that any feedback and other suggestions you provide may be used at any time and FRANKI is under no obligation to keep them confidential.
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by FRANKI (“FRANKI Content”). FRANKI Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and FRANKI, FRANKI owns and retains all rights in the FRANKI Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the FRANKI Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the FRANKI Content.
- The FRANKI name and logo are trademarks of FRANKI, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of FRANKI, except in accordance with our brand guidelines. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of FRANKI, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from FRANKI.
- Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that FRANKI may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- Although it is FRANKI’s intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment.
- Also, FRANKI reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by FRANKI, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, FRANKI encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. FRANKI is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage.
- FRANKI will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- It is FRANKI’s policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, FRANKI does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that FRANKI is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Gig Contest Rules
- Eligibility: A gig (the “Contest” or “Gig”) is open to legal residents of the United States (including District of Columbia) over the age of 18 years, or over the age of 21 if the Contest is in a licensed venue (“Entrants”). Employees of Franki as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of each “gig” is the business or venue that has posted the Contest or if not posted directly on a business profile page, the sponsor will be Franki (“Sponsor”). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or any other social media platform.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules as well as the Sponsor’s Gig Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein and set by Sponsor. Entrant must have permission from all individuals that appear in the Submission (if any) to use their name and/or likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth below. If requested, Entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks, images, artwork other than those owned by Sponsor, which Entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest. The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous. The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
- Limit: Each Entrant may upload One (1) Submission per Contest.
- Sponsors Gig Rules: Each Gig will have specific rules and additional details as set by the Sponsor which will outline how each Contest will be judged. This may vary from Sponsor to Sponsor and from Gig to Gig and will be outlined on each Gig page with the franki application.
- Winner Determination: After the contest period, the Sponsor in its sole discretion will select the Winner based on the Gig rules as outlined on the Gig page associated with each Gig. Sponsor reserves the right to select no winner if in its sole discretion, it does not receive a qualified Submissions that meet the gig Rules. All other aspects of winner determination are in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless the Franki, Sponsor, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Any tax consequences to the Winner(s) are the sole responsibility of Winner.
- Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Franki, Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo (including Franki profile photo), Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions, and the Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Submission.
- Disputes: All disputes are governed by the Arbitration rules set forth herein.
Cash Back Rewards
- In order to earn the cashback rewards (“Rewards”), you must comply with these terms fully. To earn Rewards, you must:
- Link a supported credit or debit card to your FRANKI account (“Card”),
- Click the “Earn X% cashback” button before making a qualifying purchase,
- Within 14 days of clicking the button, make a qualifying purchase (“Purchase”) using the linked Card from the designated merchant, and
- Cash back rewards may not exceed $50 in any one transaction, or offer claimed within the franki app.
- You agree that FRANKI may receive certain transaction information from your associated Card, and we will use this information to enable your participation in the Program including verifying Purchases and providing you with the Rewards.
- Rewards may not be provided until a certain time period has expired (for example, while the transaction settles), typically, this is between 5 and 10 business days, but it could be longer. If the transaction is credit, reversed, invalidated, disputed, or does not settle for any reason, then some or all pending Rewards will be removed from your account, as determined and at the sole discretion of FRANKI. Certain purchases (or portions thereof) may not be eligible to receive Rewards, including, but not limited to gift cards, taxes, tips. FRANKI will, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine what portion of any purchase is eligible for a Reward.
- All offers for Rewards are for a limited time and only available while featured in the application. FRANKI reserves the right to discontinue or change the Program, including changing, adding, removing Reward types and the methods by which users can earn and redeem Rewards, for any reason and without notice to you, in its sole discretion and at any time. Eligibility requirements for each Reward may change without prior warning so you must check the FRANKI application for the most up-to-date eligibility information. Rewards may be revoked at any time by FRANKI, for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Violations
- We respect other people’s intellectual property rights and expect you to do the same.
- To report claims of intellectual property infringement, please contact us at: [email protected]
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account at our discretion.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FRANKI CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER FRANKI, ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, AGENTS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “FRANKI PARTIES”) MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE FRANKI CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO FRANKI OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE FRANKI PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
THE FRANKI PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE FRANKI PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE FRANKI CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE FRANKI PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY’S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE’S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE FRANKI PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE FRANKI PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE FRANKI PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF FRANKI’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE FRANKI PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE FRANKI PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
FRANKI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
As an alternative, you may bring your claim in your local “small claims” court, if permitted by that small claims court’s rules. You may bring claims only on your own behalf.
Neither you nor FRANKI will participate in a class action or class-wide arbitration for any claims covered by this agreement. You also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or consolidated claims involving another person’s account, if FRANKI is a party to the proceeding.
This dispute resolution provision will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. In the event the American Arbitration Association is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within one hundred and fifty (150) days of filing the case, then either FRANKI or you can elect to have the arbitration administered instead by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”).
You may opt out of this agreement to arbitrate. If you do so, neither you nor FRANKI can require the other to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt out, you must notify FRANKI in writing within thirty (30) days of the date that you first became subject to this arbitration provision. You must use this address to opt out: http://frankiapp.com/faq
You must include your name and residence address, the email address you use for your FRANKI account, and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this arbitration agreement.
If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void.
This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with FRANKI.
- Time Limitation on Claims: You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with FRANKI must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
- Revision/Survival: FRANKI reserves the right to change this dispute resolution provision, but any such changes will not apply to disputes arising before the effective date of the amendment. This dispute resolution provision will survive the termination of any or all your transactions with FRANKI.
If you are using the Service on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you are authorized to enter into an agreement on behalf of that legal entity.
FRANKI’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. No waiver of any of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Territorial Restrictions/Export Controls
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject FRANKI to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. FRANKI reserves the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that FRANKI provides.
Software related to or made available by the Service may be subject to United States export controls. Thus, no software from the Service may be downloaded, exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading any software related to the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such list.